Friday, September 14, 2012

Who am I?


My name is Mary Anne Claire Valiente Mojica. It is long, I know but, you can call me "Claire" as simple as that. :) I am taking my second year Culinary Management at George Brown College.

I love taking pictures of everything that attracts me like, fashion, food, places, natures, animals, etc. I love exploring things that amaze me too. In fact, I love traveling around the world, experimenting different kinds of ingredients to make a unique food and challenging myself in art craft designs and fashion.



This picture was taken last summer beside St, James Cathedral Church. I chose to share this photo of mine because in my opinion, I like the way my clothes matches the background and the shades of the sun. (can't explain myself clearly. lol)

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram: @memacy
Twitter: @sayityours

No comments:

Post a Comment